Here’s What The Fox Says…

In the age of viral videos and ridiculously annoying but somehow still catchy-can’t-get-out-of-your-head-songs “What Does the Fox Say?” may be the top one yet.  I bet the guys who put it together, intending it to be a joke, had no idea it was going to be such a huge hit.  I mean, come on…the song is now a children’s book!  Who saw that one coming?  Well I somehow stumbled across the answer to what a fox says…it says “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

What Does the Fox Say Printable Valentines- Two DesignsI have lots of friends who kids are obsessed with the song so I thought they might get a kick out of some foxy valentine’s to hand out to their buddies.  There are two different designs in the PDF download, just print the ones you need!

Download the PDF

What Does the Fox Say Printable Valentines- Two Designs

Now you’ll have the song stuck in your head all day long.  You’re welcome.

8 Responses to Here’s What The Fox Says…

1. Liv says:

We’ll call me weird but the song is kinda fun. I love the cards. Thanks!

2. Karie says:

THANK YOU! These are adorable!

And yes now the song is stuck in my head!

3. Alison C says:

Cute! Thanks for sharing.

4. Jenny says:

My daughter can’t wait to use these! Thank you!

5. Meagan says:

Thank you so much for these printables! You literally saved the day! My 6 year old son decided “last minute” that he no longer wanted to give out the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles kit with pencils that we bought for him….I found these and everyone is happy, so again, thank you!

Oh I’m so happy I could help! Anything to keep the little ones happy, right? I hope he enjoyed handing them out to his friends!

6. Karen says:

Thank you for posting this design! My daughter loves that song and we used these as her valentine’s this year.

Yay! I’m so happy they are being used! Thanks for letting me know, I hope she enjoyed handing them out!