Ah the age old question…what to do when life hands you lemons? Well there is a lot you can do actually! One of the best things is to put those lemons into a gift basket and use it to send some cheer. Because everybody has trials. Everybody goes through difficult times. And if you know someone who is right in the middle of one of those dark times let them know you’re rooting for them and will be there to help them make it through to the other side.
This is a fun take on the old saying and each little tag coordinates with a specific item. You certainly don’t have to use every tag but here are some ideas of what to put inside.
When life hands you lemons:
- Make Lemonade. (of course. pair with lemonade)
- Throw them back and yell I wanted chocolate. (with a chocolate bar)
- Be grateful life gave you something. (lemon head candy)
- Sell them on EBAY (cash!)
- Forget lemonade. Squirt them on lobsters. (silverware wrapped in a cute napkin or gift card to a restaurant.)
- Eat them. They’re good for you. Life knows best. (an actual lemon!)
- You could also throw in any lemon scented lotion, candles, or body spray or add in some cute yellow accessories like a necklace or socks.
On a budget? Each one of these items would make a fun surprise on their own. It really is the thought and love behind it.
And I’ve got all the tags you need! Just download the PDF, print, and send some sunshine!