If I’m being honest one of my very favorite gifts to receive is gift cards and for two reasons. 1: I love shopping. 2: I love picking out clothes. Retail therapy is definitely my favorite form of therapy and going to the stores to pick out a new outfit? Yes please! But I also really love creative gift ideas and a plain old gift card just doesn’t cut it for me. That’s why I love this Shop Til You Drop gift idea!
It is really inexpensive (you could do it for under $5) and it dresses up an otherwise ho-hum boring gift. This little kit gives the shopper all they’ll need for a day indulging at the mall. What to put inside? Here’s a few ideas:
- Water bottle, it’s important to stay hydrated
- Comfy socks, got to keep those feet comfortable with all the walking!
- Small calculator, to keep track of their purchases
- Chocolate, because well it’s shopping+chocolate. That’s awesome.
- And a gift card to their favorite store.
For the eagle eyed reader you may notice the tag in the picture says “till” but don’t worry, in the PDF it has been changed to say “til.” Download the PDF here!