Christmas Towel

One of my dear readers asked me for some help in creating a tag for some gifts she was putting together.  80 gifts to be exact!  So we worked together and I think this Christmas Towel is a perfect combination of budget friendly, meaningful, and perfect for this season.  On a personal note I love when every day things can remind us of our Savior.  Because really everything we have is given by Him and is a blessing from Him.

Gift Tag: Download the PDF

Isn’t this such a sweet little story?  I just love it.  And it is a simple gift that is quick to put together and will definitely be used by the giftee.  I can see so many different people that this works for- neighbors, friends, church members, etc.  Thank you to my reader for inspiring this gift idea!

11 Responses to Christmas Towel

1. Michelle says:

Brie, Thank you so much for the beautiful tag you made for me. The gifts turned out so nice and I know that those receiving them will love them. Merry Christmas!

2. Olivia says:

What a beautiful tag and story! Will definitely be using these! Thanks for all you inspired ideas.

3. Olivia says:

Oops, I meant your not you :)

4. Peggy says:

This is such a special gift, and I am using it this year for some special people in my life. Thank you so very much for sharing!

You’re very welcome Peggy! I hope your special people enjoy the gift and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

5. I just found this and will be printing it out to give to my friends, secret sister and lost cousin. It really has a Great Message.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year!
    Jeanne Carlson

6. Kristiane Smith says:

I am using this as a Christmas gift for my congregation. We have focused on Random Acts of Christmas Kindness for Advent. I will preach on continuing the Random acts, and finish the sermon with a foot washing, then hand out the towels. Thank you for being part of Christmas.

That sounds perfectly lovely. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and thank you for your kind words. Best wishes in the New Year!

7. sue says:

Now THIS is the perfect neighbor gift! Just went out and bought several towels to do this with. And I am proud to be giving this gift :)

8. Michelle says:

This is a wonderful idea. I had just found a way to embellish linen napkins to turn them into hand towels on another site and then I find this beautiful tag! A coincidence? I think not :)
    This will be at the top of my 2015 handmade gift list for all my family and friends. THANK YOU