Blitzen Bites

This time of year it seems like I am always looking for a quick gift idea or a yummy treat to take to a get together.  These fun little Blitzen Bites are perfect!  They are a great mix of sweet and salty and couldn’t be easier.  All you need are M & M’s, square mini pretzels, and Hershey kisses or hugs.

And if you’d like to package them up and use as nifty-gifties you can use this little tag I created.  Blitzen is ready to help you spread some holiday cheer!

Download the PDF

7 Responses to Blitzen Bites

1. Willa says:

Looks yummy and the tags are adorable! Thanks!

2. Olivia says:

These are great and I love the tag. Soooo cute!

3. Kellie says:

Love this post and the tag. Thank you so much for sharing :)

4. ohhh! Cute, easy and affordable :-) Well done.

5. Mary says:

I saw these today and went to the bulk food store, bought everything there, and made them this afternoon. I gave a bag of them to my neighbour as she works at the bulk food store and unbeknownst to me, she gave me a 10% discount. (I discovered it when I was unpacking my bag and checked the receipt!) They look so yummy. I’m going to try them with gluten-free pretzels next, so that I can taste them!

Oh good, I’m so glad they turned out for you! I bet your neighbor really enjoys having you live next door! :)

6. CM2 says:

These are too stinkin’ cute! Would have loved to discover them last year for my Reindeer Themed Senior Church group favors! Thanks for a delightful share! :-)