12 Days of Gift-mas, Gift #1

I am beyond excited to start off the 12 Days of Gift-mas!  After looking at the other participating blogger’s ideas all I can say is you guys are in for a real treat!  So many fun ideas!

For Gift #1 I am sharing a cute and easy gift idea that is perfect for…well, just about anyone!  I think it would be especially great for teachers or stocking stuffers.

One of my favorite things about the holidays are all the delicious scents.  Vanilla, Cinnamon, Peppermint…mmmm. And one of the best places to sniff around is Bath and Body Works, where I picked up these cute hand soaps.  Any holiday scented hand soap or hand sanitizer would work too.  And then for an easy gift all you have to do is attach the little gift tags.  (I love a good pun.)

So fun right?  Quick, easy, and great if you need a lot of small gifts for people.  Book club?  Playgroup? Neighbors?  They are fun and won’t break the bank!

I used a 2 1/4 in. punch for my circles.  A larger one will work but I don’t think I’d go any smaller than 2 1/4.   And of course if you don’t have a punch you can always just cut them out, no scallops needed.

Download the PDF

In the PDF I included two generic Merry Christmas tags, just for fun!

By popular demand here is a PDF that says “I Wash You A Merry Christmas” instead of “We.”

Download the PDF: I

Make sure to come back tomorrow for Gift #2 from Thrifty Crafty Girl!

24 Responses to 12 Days of Gift-mas, Gift #1

1. sewmygosh says:

Good idea! In fact this is the type of gift one should have lying around for “surprise”guests!

2. Very cute idea :) I just got my twisted peppermint on Monday! bought 4 bottles. Something I look forward to every year :)

3. Love this idea and the printables! Thanks!

4. These are great… I think I might make some for the teachers at my son’s school!

5. Sarah says:

That is such a great idea- cute AND useful!

6. Karen says:

As always Brie, cute downloads!!!!!!

7. Lindsi B says:

Ha ha ha! That’s adorable! Thanks for the download! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-4-3-weeks-long-for.html

8. Tami says:

Love these! I did the same thing for VT gifts, but I am not a designer so I just hand wrote some tags! Wish I had found your blog a few weeks ago! Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

9. Tina says:

thank you for the free printable~ I am going to use it this coming Christmas. so cute!!

10. Cari says:

Hi, is it possible to get one of the We Wash You a Merry Christmas tags that instead says “I” wash you…etc.? I’d like to give some to coworkers but it would make more sense just coming from me instead of my family. I love all these printables!! (especially the funny gift tags — so true!)

11. Amanda says:

Hi, Cari – These are wonderful! Might you possibly be willing/able to send me a copy of the “I” tags? I’d be so appreciative. Happy (sorta early) holidays!

12. Theresa says:

Such a cute idea!
    Could I also have a copy of the “I” tags? Thanks so much.

13. Melissa says:

Can’t get it to download :(

14. Kendra says:

I’d love to get the PDF as well! I tried opening it and it says it is a broken link. I love the tags and they are perfect! I just bought several bottles of hand soap from Bath and Body Works for the teachers in my building. Fabulous timing finding you! Thanks!

15. Alexis says:

Hi! I absolutely love this but I’d also like the “I” version if you wouldn’t mind emailing it to me. Thank you SO much!! This is an adorable gift idea.

16. Bobbi says:

Hi! Also love this gift idea since my children have many teachers to buy for. Could you please email me a copy of the “I” version also. Greatly appreciated! Thanks so very much!

17. Kathy says:

Hello! My son is making these for teachers and family this weekend. Any chance you can send me the “I” version as well?
    Love this craft and tags!

18. Nikki Mans says:

I LOVE this idea & created these gifts for my girls’ teachers this year. (Adding hand-knitted washcloths to each soap too!) I have linked to this project via my WhiMSY love facebook page. SO CUTE! My readers will adore it!

I did have a problem printing the tags, & wonder if anyone else did: Twice I tried printing the “WE” tags & it only printed one tag perfect on the page, 3/4 of another tag, then it spazzed out on a 3rd, & the rest of the page is blank. I thought it could be my printer, but I printed the “I” WASH you a Merry Christmas tags next & they came out fine. Just giving you a heads up. :)

Thanks for the heads up with the tag, I’ll see if I can find anything wrong. I hope the gifts went over well and that you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!