Put some “Pop” into your love life!

I love fun little love notes.  They are some of my favorite things to make and share.  And one of my favorite things to do for my husband.   It is, once again, another example of how something so small and easy can completely turn a regular day into a fantastic day.

For us soda is a treat.  We either get it when one of us has had a bad day and needs a little pick me up or if we are going out to eat and celebrating.  So I know when my husband comes home and finds a soda with a little note, he will be pretty excited about his treat.

Put Some Pop Into Your Love lIfe- Free Printables! Put Some Pop Into Your Love lIfe- Free Printables!

Fun right?  Print your own soda pop tags below:

Download the PDFPut Some Pop In Your Love Life

57 Responses to Put some “Pop” into your love life!

1. Anonymous says:

Pop is a treat at our house. We rarely drink it. So with the tag attached to the pop it would make it a double treat! Plus that little extra thought or gesture means a lot!

2. Clydia says:

This is so awesome! I’m using this for lunch “surprises!” Thanks for sharing!

Would love for you to share this at my link up party.

Hope to see you there,
    Clydia {threemangoseeds.blogspot.com}

3. how stinking cute! i love the word play, especially with the mt. dew!

4. Kate says:

Yes, I make my husband’s lunch each day. What a treat for him to not only have a sode but to find a sweet sentiment attached. He loves suprises and this will be great!

5. redfly says:

Very Cute!!! Thanks for the download.

Became one of your followers to keep up on all your great ideas.

If you get a chance sometime, you’ll have to check out my blog.

Melissa

6. these are too cute!
    i’m a new follower from Sugar & Spice.

7. Big D and Me says:

So much fun! – Soda is a treat for us so I completely understand the excitement in this gift

8. Oh my, these are just the cutest!

9. aw, I love it. I think little gestures are always the sweetest…for anyone!

-Lauren

10. Dana says:

These are so cute!! I can’t wait to use these on my hubs!!

11. Beth says:

These are absolutely adorable! Your blog is fabulous! Thanks for the blog visit the other day! I’m now following you too!

12. Janny says:

I love how creative these are! I never would have thought of that. Too bad we aren’t big soda drinkers at my house. So adorable.

13. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday! Hope to see you again this week!

14. Kim says:

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing the download. :)

15. Vanessa says:

These look so fun. I will be downloading and printing for my dearest!

16. Jamie Silva says:

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

17. Mindy says:

This is going to be great for my teen daughter to give to her friends!! Thanks.

18. Anonymous says:

This is how i am asking my boyfriend to winter ball. <3

19. samone says:

love these! thanks for sharing!

20. Marandah says:

These are just so precious! I am a teacher and gave them to my team as a day-lifter-upper! :)

21. Bird says:

Thank you for sharing! This is just adorable! I’ll be using these soon!

22. Tina says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

23. Anonymous says:

you could also use PEP as Pepsi.

24. Lori says:

Thank you so much for posting these! I added a few of them to soda bottles at a pizza party I held for my basketball team before the holidays.

25. Christie says:

Thank you so much, these are great. Do you happen to have an idea for Coca-Cola?

26. Anonymous says:

Great Idea!! Thanks

27. Anonymous says:

So cute!

28. Cheryl says:

Awesome…thanks for sharing!!!

29. Tina says:

These are so cute! I made something similar with the orange crush on my blog, but you have a great selection!! Great job!

30. Anonymous says:

Just love these!

31. Anonymous says:

Great idea HOWEVER when I am printing them The Rooting tag has a line out of it and the Mt Dew one is blank. HELP!

• The Doodler says:

Anonymous- I would love to help but you didn’t leave any way for me to contact you! I just tried downloading the file and printing it myself and it worked. I would be more than happy to email you the original file, so if you happen to see this please let me know what your email address is! I want to help!!!

Brie

32. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

33. Anonymous says:

Is there any way to print just the Kool aid one? I loved your idea I am doing this for my kids school but I need 40 of them and would really hate to print ALL of the other labels…? Any Ideas? Thanks!
    Kayla
    lil.miss.sweetness@live.com

34. Angela says:

I had saved this on Pinterest awhile back and just wanted to say thank you because I am actually using the Mt. Dew one for a gift today. So sweet of you to share. :) Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!

35. Lesley says:

What computer software are you using to make your labels? They are adorable!

36. Lesley says:

What computer software are you using to make your labels? They are adorable!

37. sdelong1228 says:

Super cute!! Thank you!!!

38. tmendez says:

Love it! Do you have one for Diet Coke?

39. Lindsay says:

unfortunately, I can’t get the download page to load! :( could you email the file to me? lindsaybhanson@gmail.com

40. Desiree says:

u wouldnt happen to be able to come up with a cute saying for Pepsi…thats my hubbys fave pop!

41. daintyc says:

I used these and displayed them all cute in the fridge. When my boyfriend opened the fridge to get a drink he thought they came like that, like a special promotion or something! These are a little TOO good! ;)

42. anonymous says:

I really wanted to print these, but it directs me to a really spammy site. and doesn’t download anything :(

I just tried to send you an email to the address you gave when you left the comment and it came back saying the email address wasn’t valid. If you have another address I would be more than happy to send you the PDF. I’m also going to update the link for the download. I haven’t updated all the links yet from when I moved to a new web address. It’s a work in progress!

43. Christine says:

I LOVE these! and my kids do too! My only request would be if there were also a whole page with just one kind of tag ( like a whole page filled with just crush tags on it) for each different soda so that it would waste less paper and ink when I buy a pack of sodas for my kids to give to their friends. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

That is actually a really good idea Christine, thanks for the suggestion. Next time I have a little break I’ll work on that!

44. catherine thomas says:

I am wanting to use the Mountain Dew label but a different saying. I want to say DEW your best! Can you tell me how you made your label or can you send me a blank one with just the green and yellow border.
    Thanks,
    Catherine

45. Amy says:

I am trying to print these but they aren’t printing correctly. Would you mind emailing the file to me by chance please??? My email is davidandamy99@gmail.com! Thanks so much!!! These are ADORABLE!!!

46. Jo Ann says:

Hi, I’m having the same issue. The labels won’t print. Can you help?

47. Stacey says:

I was wondering if I could also get the file emailed. I really appreciate the time you have taken to do this. Its really well done!

48. Angela Miller says:

Brie,

What a cute idea!! I tried to print the PDF but was having some difficulty. Is there anyway that you could email it to me? I can not wait to use these! So creative!

Angela
    amiller@covenantcare.net

49. tana says:

what do i say about coke someone please tell me