Chocolate…Oh my…

I’m a woman.  (in case you haven’t noticed. in which case…seriously?)  And being a woman means one thing.  I love chocolate.  Anybody that does not like chocolate is either:

1. Lying
  2. See #1

Okay, okay so I know that there really are people out there who don’t like chocolate or are allergic to it.  I just haven’t met any.  But if you know someone who is please get them help straight away and also do not give them this present.   If you are searching for a present for the other 99.9% of women consider this chocolate themed basket!

(my printer may or may not have been running out of ink.  which may or may not be why you can only see a little of the tag.)

To make it you will need:

• Chocolate
  • Chocolate
  • Anything Brown
  • Chocolate

In my basket I used a cute brown scarf to fill it up and take the place of tissue paper, a brown watch, brown flower necklace, some lotion (actually vanilla scented but it was in pretty brown bottle), some fun patterned brown socks, a brownie mix, some Hershey kisses in a dollar store jar, and scattered around the basket, and quite a few bars of Hershey chocolate.  I added the tag with some polka dot red ribbon. Looks pretty sweet if you ask me!

15 Responses to Chocolate…Oh my…

1. Erin says:

Oh my gosh! So cool!

2. DeEdra says:

Chocolate my favorite and the gift idea nothing but chocolatie (is that a word?) goodness!

3. Karima says:

I love chocolate but my body doesn’t, I suffer Migraine if I eat too much! Saw you on link party now google friend following you. Would love it if you could pop by and love it if you followed me too, Karima x http://www.karimascrafts.com

4. Chanell says:

Hey Brie! Its your long lost cousin and friend! Just want to let you know I love all your creations. They’re so stink’n cute! I would love to follow you if you don’t mind. Hope you will do the same with me too!

5. this made me laugh! love the idea! newest follower!

6. Katie says:

I need to make this for Zach for our anniversary only put manly brown things with the chocolate. He eats chocolate for breakfast!

7. Natalie says:

HAHAHAH! Oh my gosh, this is HILARIOUS! I am so bookmarking this…

8. I love this, and it’s perfect for my chocolate loving Secret Santa gift!

9. A Chocoholics dream! Great idea. Now I need someone to make it for me…lol

10. Mila Gros says:

And gift packages for crafty girls? Please!!

11. Heather P says:

This basket makes me sad to be allergic to chocolate – but I know just the person to make this for! At least they don’t have to feel obligated to share ;) Now if it was sweedish fish – She would be in trouble!

• The Doodler says:

Oh I’m sad for you! Allergic to chocolate, what a horrible thing. But you’re right, as long as there are things like swedish fish in the world then we can go on!

12. Robyn says:

I think this is a cute idea. However, I am prob. that .01% of the population that CAN’T STAND the taste or smell of chocolate. No, I’m not lying. :) I do have girlfriends who are madly in love with it though. Therefore, I thank you for this idea. :)

Hi Robyn! I had heard that there might be people like you that actually exist, but I never believed it! Just kidding! :) Hopefully the idea will work for your friends and we’ll just have to put a basket together for you full of….. life savers? starbursts? carrots?