Noodles & Snoodles

According to Google the word present in Italian is presente.  I think I can handle that one.  It’s pretty easy.  Or should I say easye?

For this presente you’ll need

• A colander
  • dish towel(s)
  • box of noodles
  • jar of sauce
  • Italian seasonings
  • cooking utensils (optional)

The colander takes the place of a basket and the dish towels take the place of tissue paper!  Super simple!  Don’t forget your free download below!  Or belowe.

Note: After receiving a few emails about my incorrect Italian I have created a new gift tag.  This is Pasta Night 2.0.  Thanks for helping out my poor language skills!  : )

10 Responses to Noodles & Snoodles

1. Brie says:

super cute! I officially love your blog and all the free printables!

I currently have one printable on my blog, not sure if you would be interested but its a recipe card for blueberry buckle.

you can find it here – http://breezypinkdaisies.blogspot.com/2011/07/delicious-blueberry-buckle.html

2. Anonymous says:

“presente” means the present as in the here and now, “regalo” means present as in gift… just so you know :) love the post!

3. Jillian says:

Very cute idea, just an FYI–Bon is French, appetito is Italian. The Italian phrase is Buon Appetito.

4. The Doodler says:

Apparently I should just leave the foreign languages to people who know what they are doing! There is a reason I studied sign language in high school, I didn’t have to speak it! Thanks for the clarifications, I will just stick to making corny gift baskets!

5. Anonymous says:

Some see the rose, some see the thorns…see this as a “sign” Sweetie. Lovely Rose of a gift! I love it as something to give and I would certainly love it as a gift received.

6. I think you need one more step in the instructions. Like, say, put the pasta back in the pan before adding the sauce. :) My hubby added the sauce while the noodles were still in the strainer right after we got married and left it there until we were ready to eat. Yeah…. :D

7. marisol says:

presente… has a double meaning.. it means present as in gift and also as in here now.

8. Linda says:

Love the idea. Can see it as a wedding shower gift or anniverary gift.

9. Anonymous says:

Great house warming gift. Thanks for the idea!

10. Both words may deal with gift giving, presente, present means gifts, or objects given free without expecting something for return.