Gospel ABC’s

While continuous shoveling of cheerios and goldfish into your toddler’s mouth may keep them quiet during church it doesn’t have much spiritual or educational value.  So let’s ditch the sacrament snacks!  And instead spend a few minutes of sacrament looking at this cute little Gospel ABC book.  Throw it in the purse or diaper bag and you are good to go!

I made this book for myself long before I had a blog, or had even thought about starting a blog.  If I had known that I would soon be sharing this with all of you I would have created it in a different format.  But this is what I have and since I have enjoyed it so much I decided to go ahead and make it available for everyone.  The book was created in Microsoft Power Point and if you are familiar with Microsoft programs then you can easily add in your own pictures to the pages as needed.   I printed my book at the UPS store, cut out each letter, and laminated them so they’ll last a long time.  You can print at home, or any local copy store.  Enjoy the book and please email me with any questions!  doodlebrie@gmail.com

Gospel ABC- Power Point File

121 Responses to Gospel ABC’s

1. Janet says:

This is amazing! I’m pretty sure it took hours and hours to put together. Thanks so much for sharing it! I love that you left spaces to personalize it too. Wonderful job!

2. My youngest is 8 but I still think she’d like this. Oh, and I have young nieces and nephews that this would be perfect for! Thank you so much for sharing this!!

3. Jill says:

Okay you are amazing! I have been wanting to do this…an you just made my life easier! Love it!

4. Ginny says:

oh my gosh! i LOVE it!!! thanks brie. I am loving looking around your blog :)

5. Anonymous says:

WOW!! So cute! Lovin your blog BTW – Kelley

6. Kelly says:

I love this design. I’ve seen a couple other Gospel ABC kind of books and this one is for sure the cutest. Thank you for putting it out here for us to use! I do have to ask though what program would you recommend for putting in our own pictures? I can’t seem to figure out how to do it with what I have. I tried to open it in MS Publisher and I don’t really have many options. What is your recommendation?

7. Jenifer says:

LOVE these! Thanks for sharing them. I have been looking for a homemade gift I could make for my nieces and nephews for Christmas… here it is!

8. arendje says:

Thank you for sharing these – they are wonderful – would it be possible to do these up as individual jpeg files – I would like to be able to print them at a print shop and make up books for my grandchildren – also the YW value cards as individual files – thank you so much – arendjewhidden@gmail.com

9. Anonymous says:

I LOVE your ABC Book! Wowzah!
    I don’t know how to download the pictures though… is there a way to get them as a psd file or something like that so I can add my own family picture to it, then print the pages?? Thank you!
    glanfield08@gmail.com

10. Ashley Ann says:

Wow! I am so impressed! Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work. I would love if you could send me the file. ashleyann.christensen@gmail.com

11. Anonymous says:

Thank you for putting all that work into it and sharing it. please send it to vt.patrick @gmail.com

12. Angela says:

This is amazing! I would love an emailed copy at abwmpa @ yahoo . com
    Thank you.

13. Dana says:

This is absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!

14. Emily S. says:

WOW! This is super neat. Thank you for sharing! Would you please send me the file? emily_schaumann@hotmail.com

15. I found this on Pinterest and I love it! Would you mind emailing it to me? Thanks for sharing!

lisapadilla113 @ gmail . com

16. Laurie says:

THANK YOU for being awesome enough to share this with all of us!!

17. Anonymous says:

THIS IS FABULOUS! The perfect thing to print and bind for my grandsons. Would you please email me the files as well? Thanks so much for sharing your talent! fredricksonco@yahoo.com

18. Shelli says:

I saw this on Pinterest and downloaded a copy. They are so cute. My daughter will love having a new book to look through in sacrament mtg. Thank you.

19. Anonymous says:

Love This. Thank you for sharing your talents! Could you please send me the files at
    horseyhaymom@msn.com

20. Kaeloni says:

Love love it! only problem I’m having is it won’t let me edit them. I was hoping to print them out as single pictures from a photo shop.Do you have them as individual files? THANK YOU! You are amazing! dancinkae@hotmail.com

21. gina says:

I would also LOVE to print them at costco if you could email e the file! So cute! I”m at theoscarqueen@gmail.com Thanks!

22. Rachel says:

Just found your blog through sugardoodle (I think) and I LOVE IT! I’m so excited to do this book and to do the Christmas jars! Thank you for sharing your talents!

23. adamandkindi says:

I would love to have this file. This is amazing! Would you mind emailing it to me at
    kawahlstrom@hotmail.com I found it on pintrist! Thanks

24. Lyon's says:

Thank you so much for sharing!! I can’t wait to print and take to church!!

25. This book is adorable! So cute! I am trying to print them at costco, so could I get the file as well?! Thanks so much!

erincarter8@gmail.com

26. Heather says:

I printed mine out today. Just wanted to thank you for making it and letting us personalize it. I’ll be making more for my niece and nephew!

27. Anonymous says:

i would like to print this at costco! Could you email me the file? lisabean_2001@yahoo.com

28. Anonymous says:

this ABC book is AWESOME but is there any way i can print it in black and white? I would like my daughter to color it her way .

thanks Mary from Vegas

29. John and Danielle says:

I LOVE this and want to print it at Costco, too…would you email me the file so I can personalize it? johndanio@gmail.com
    You are a lifesaver!! Thank you soooooo much!

30. Anonymous says:

This book is just beautiful! Thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing it with all of us! May I also get a copy of the file? Thank you! Rebecca

r.richardsonmd@yahoo.com

31. This comment has been removed by the author.

32. I’m not sure if you are e-mailing copies of the file, but if so, I would love a cope so I too can personalize it and send it to print at Costco. It is so adorable!! ashleynoel@byu.net

33. I found you on pinterest. If you are e-mailing copies of the file, I would love one too for my girls! I love this book! Thank you for posting it. angelaharris11@yahoo.com

34. Stephanie says:

I would also love a copy via email if possible. I have been trying to print by both downloads and the first one has blurry lettering when I copy and I can’t figure out the power point way of printing it, it prints really really small???? I am a little slow when it comes to computers…..!
    anyway thanks for posting this I love it.
    stephanierwy@gmail.com

35. Amber says:

I successfully downloaded the powerpoint file, but each slide has two letters on it so when I save it to a jpeg and go to print out the file each picture is going to have two letters on it instead of one letter per picture (hopefully that makes sense. I’ve tried to add more slides and move each letter and picture to its own slide, but the proportions get all off. Any suggestions from anyone?

36. The Doodler says:

Hi Amber!

You’re right, each slide does have two letters on it. When I originally made the file I didn’t have a blog and I had just made it for myself to have. I made it so that each letter would be about 4 x 6 when printed and I could put them in a small photo album. I know it isn’t the most convenient for people but if I had known that I would some day be sharing it with so many people I would have done it differently. If you don’t want the files to print out to be 4 x 6 I know one thing some people have done is to save the file as a jpeg twice and then crop each slide down to just one letter. Again, not the most convenient but it does the job.

37. Brandon and Courtney says:

I would love the filed emailed. courtybills@gmail.com
    Thanks, it is so cute, I am excited to use it.

38. NickandCarly says:

My daughter would LOVE this! If you are emailing the file to people, please email it to me as well! Thank you so much for doing this!
    Carly_Curtis@msn.com

39. Robin says:

Absolutely incredible!!!! I can’t wait to make these for my kids!!! You have an awesome talent!!!

40. Courtney says:

Last night we had Enrichment meeting where we had a white elephant service exchange. I offered to make some quiet activities for sacrament meeting for someone’s child. I jumped on pinterest this morning and saw your beautiful work. I think it would be PERFECT for what I’m trying to do. Could you email the file to me too? Thanks for all your hard work!

themathewsfamily@gmail.com

Courtney

41. Ashley says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I am not that computer savvy and would love any advice on how to edit the powerpoint with my own photos- so confused! Thank you again! ashleybarnhart5@gmail.com

42. Brandon and Rebecca says:

Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work! It is beautiful, and just perfect! Exactly what I wish I could create if I had that talent!

I’ve been trying to get it to print from googledocs but I just can’t make it work. I hate to ask, but can you email me the file as well?

thenichols596@gmail.com

43. Chelsee :) says:

This is adorable!! will you email me a copy as well? :)
    thank you so so much!
    littlelearningbugs.hotmail.com

44. Kyli says:

What a blessing you are to so many! You have such talents and gifts that are truly beautiful! Thank you for making this and for giving it so freely to others! – Kyli
    kylimarie@hotmail.com

45. fostera says:

I am in love with your cute blog! I’m a brand new follower–found you via Pinterest. You are so creative and fun!

Thought you might want to see my Articles of Faith help sheet. It’s a chant to help kids learn them easily.

Amy@http://ladycreate-a-lot.blogspot.com/2012/02/articles-of-faith-helpsheet.html

Thanks for all you do!

46. I absolutely love this and I’m so grateful that you are willing to share the hours of work you put into this! I would like to print it at Costco like many others. Is the file you email different from the powerpoint that I can download? If it is and it makes it easier to print a 4 x 6 of each, will you email it to me at nicole@digis.net Thanks!!

47. Shantelle says:

Like everyone else, I LOVE this ABC Book. You did a fantastic job and I thank you for all the work you put into it. May I also have the file emailed to me? Thanks! ballroomqueen@hotmail.com

48. Erin says:

Love this. Will you email me a copy? erincazier@gmail.com

49. Jenni says:

I would love to have the copy emailed to me as well! ldsgirl1982@hotmail.com

50. Shannon says:

Love this! Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing! :D

51. Anonymous says:

This is SOOO great! I have 26 grandkids who would love this!! Could you e-mail me the file too?
    Thanks so much! Sue M.
    twofavmiss@hotmail.com

52. Anonymous says:

Hi Brie, I am sooo grateful for Angels such as you who heed the call of anxious mothers such as us…Thank you

53. Cherri says:

Love it, Will you email me a copy too? Thank you for all the work!
    cherri312@hotmail.com

54. Anna says:

I would also love an email so I can print it out. Thanks for all your hard work. This is great! amsred@hotmail.com

55. Anonymous says:

Love it! Will you please email me a copy @ bunnellclan@yahoo.com thanks so much my girl will love it!

56. Brittanie says:

Will you please email this to me? Any suggestions on how to insert your own pic to it on a mac? my email is bstevens303@hotmail.com THANKS! Way cute!

57. Mary T. says:

I would love to be able to print these out at Costco. How would I go about doing that?

Your website is amazing by the way I LOVE it!!!!!!!

Marythompson13@gmail.com

58. Mary T. says:

Your website is amazing by the way I LOVE it!!!!!!!

Marythompson13@gmail.com

59. KimS says:

Could you email me the file too? I know my son will love to read this during church. Thank you.
    kimberlystubbs9@yahoo.com

60. Julie says:

Oh my goodness, this is so stinking cute!!! I have to ask if you wouldn’t mind sending me the file as well? :) My email is centergygirl@yahoo.com – Again, thank you for blessing our lives with your gifts and talents!

61. Paige says:

Thank you! They are super cute!

62. Anonymous says:

How could I send this to Sams to get it printed? My email is elirose725@att.net. Thanks

63. Emily says:

I would love a copy emailed to me at ecmichael22@gmail.com. I have tried to use the link that you posted and am having trouble with the low resolution. Thank you for all of your hard work!

64. Michelle says:

I would love a copy of this to personalize and print! Do you think it can be printed onto 8 1/2 x 11 paper? I’m thinking of using it in the Church Nursery :)Thank you so much for all your time and effort in making this. I look forward to finding more gems on your site :)

65. thankful mom says:

thank you! this is going to make reverence and learning so much easier for me and my 3 under 3 yrs old! bless you!

66. Season says:

Thank you Thank you!! So excited to use this for my son!

67. Nicole says:

Love this!!! Like the others, I would like to personalize it for each of my, would you please send me the file? or if you have another suggestion for how to insert my own photos that would work too.
    Thanks,
    Nicole

68. cami says:

hi. I love you’re site, I’d love to stretch my own creative muscles, but I don’t even know where to start.. But I was wondering if you made all this stuff using powerpoint or if you used some other program.
    thanks :)

• The Doodler says:

Hi Cami and thank you so much! I made the ABC book in power point but all my other designs I make in Photoshop. I love Photoshop because I can create my own clip art so I have a lot of freedom. I started learning by watching tutorials on Youtube and just playing around. It is a lot of fun so if you want to learn I say go for it!

69. Natalie says:

I’d love an email if the file. Thanks, Natalie
    Gnat1111@gmail.com

70. Pamela says:

Add me to the list…
    I would love to have the abc file if you are still sending it. Thank You Kindly!
    strattonrentals@yahoo.com

71. Jarica says:

Would you mind sending me the link also?? This is so cute, and I can’t wait to get them printed so we can start listening in sacrament meetings :) Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!

jarica29@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!!

72. Louise says:

Would you mind sending me a link so I can personalize this and print it out for my kids.
    Thanks

weezer_2006@hotmail.com

73. Heidi says:

I would love the file/link as well if it’s not too much of a hassle. I would love to be able to personalize it and print it for our twin boys!

74. Emily says:

I would love a file/link e-mailed to me as well. Thank you!
    emily.halterman@hotmail.com

75. Ashley Schill says:

This is such an adorable book for church! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with all of us. Can you please send me a copy so I can personalize it and print at costco? ashleyschill@Yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

76. Courtney says:

I just found this on Pinterest and think it is a great idea. Would you mind sending me an email also. Thank you!

77. Amber says:

I really love your book!!! I downloaded the updated version with one per page. Now what’s a good way to add my own family photos to them? I dont have Photoshop. Is there another program that will let me add in my pictures and resave it so I can print out the customized version? Thanks

78. Dana says:

I’d love the file, could you email it to me?
    danakate_c@yahoo.com

79. Jody says:

Thank you SO much for this awesome file! Any way you could give me a tip or two on how to insert my pictures. I can not figure it out!

Thanks again :)

80. Natasha says:

This is fabulous..please send it my way, thanks! tasharachelle@gmail.com

81. Megan says:

I love, love, love the ABC book. I have two favors is there away you can email me a copy and the second one is a big one….I would love to make one for each of my nursery kids however some of then have a parent who is not LDS and therefore they were not married in the temple could you make an alternative E? I know this is a lot to ask but I would be grateful!

Megan
    mtschaggeny@hotmail.com

82. Ashley says:

Hi! You are AMAZING! And a total answer to my prayers! Thank you so much! I was wondering if you could also give me some tip on how to put my own pictures in the spots and how I would upload it to costco! Take your time I am sure you are super busy! Thanks!

83. Crystal says:

This is amazing! I’m really excited for my kids to have this. I was also wondering if you could email me tips on how to insert my own pictures before printing. And is there a title page? It is so cute and would love to have a cute title page to go along. Just wondering :) Thank you!!

84. Ann Webb says:

So amazing and creative!
    I am also interested in tips of how to insert my own pictures before printing?

85. Donalee Thompson says:

I adore your ABC book and would truly appreciate it if you could email me the file so I can print at Costco along with any tips you have for inserting my own photos.

86. Kenzie Butler says:

I would love to be able to personalize this, but am not sure how to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated! This would be a great present for my baby’s first birthday.

87. Milin Chandler says:

I’d love to be able to print this at costco. Could you send it to me so I can? Thanks!

88. Joyce Roskelley says:

I would love to make a book for two of my grandchildren, but I don’t know how to insert pictures to personalize it. Can you help me out so I can print it at Costco. Thank you so much!!

89. Julie says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I LOVE this and I’m sure my son will too! I really appreciate you providing the PowerPoint…it sure made things quick and easy for me. Thank you again so much! :)

90. cortney says:

I love your ABC book! Can anyone help me… how did you insert your own photos?

91. Katie says:

I made this 2 years ago for my son, but now I want to make one for my daughter and I can’t remember how I customized it with our own photos! Can you post or email me a quick tutorial with instructions? I think I used Picasa? Thanks!!

92. Kristina says:

How very generous of you to share your hard work–especially with those of us who would have no clue how to do this ourselves. Thank you!!

93. Liz Knuteson says:

I know this is SO long ago but I LOVE THIS!!! Can you email me a PDF?? lizknuteson@live.com

94. Mindee Heaps says:

This is so wonderful, im glad I found it on pinterest! Would you mind sending me a quick detailed email of how exactly I go about printing this {at wal mart possibly} and how to make it into a book? We have a printer, but only regular printer paper, and just the black ink. I love your creativity you put into this, thank you! My young girls will adore this at church.

95. Jilleen Marchant says:

Beautiful work and something I have no idea how to do:)

Would you be willing to send me the file so I too can print them at Costco and give to me grandchildren? Thank you so much. Jilleen

96. Cheyanne says:

Please send me the PP file. Thank you! ruthereshastagirl@yahoo.com

• Cheyanne says:

Does any one have the Power Point file that I can get Emailed to me? I would love to do this for a family home evening night.

97. Chris Farnworth says:

This book is just perfect for a reverent book for church. I would love to make them for my grandkids. Would you please e-mail me them in jpeg if possible.

Thanks so much!

98. Megan says:

Thank you! These are fabulous! I added in my pictures and then printed and laminated full-size sheets. I had a couple of other things I wanted in the same packet that were 8 1/2 by 11. This was perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing!

99. MaryAnn Ivory says:

If you still have the file for the ABC book I would love a copy of it. Thanks you so much.

100. Lara says:

Thank You! What an amazing amount of work you put into this adorable little book. My grandson will love it! You are stacking up tons of blessings for being so generous with your talents. Again, Thank You!
    Lara

101. Jessica D says:

I keep trying to upload these into a photo center and i doesn’t work. We made them jpeg files, is there a way to send it to me differently? tashina123@aol.com Thanks, they are SOOO cute. my whole sunbeam class is getting this for Christmas

102. JP says:

If you are still sharing I’d love to have the file to print.

jenpatera@gmail.com

103. Lisa Waddle says:

This book is wonderful! I’m having some difficulty personalizing it from the pp link from the original post. Is there a better way to do it, or could a file be emailed to me? I hope you’re still sharing! Isn’t it great to know that all your hard work is still being enjoyed four years later!

104. Brenda Pett says:

These are so nice! Thank-you so much for sharing these. I love them, and I’d like to print the pictures in 4X6 jpeg so I can make booklets for my grandchildren. Is there anywhere that I can download them as jpegs? I don’t know how to copy them from the pp.

105. Christina Cleland says:

I would love to make these for my grandkids. Please send the file to radrat74@aol.com

106. angie says:

When I’m on my phone I can see the update where the images are 1 per page. On my computer I can’t see that update. How can I find that file or can you email it to me angielarsen8@gmail.com

107. Angie says:

Ditto to what angie said above. Please send the file to angteaches@yahoo.com. Thanks.

108. Emily Gray says:

I just cropped as the comments recommended but they won’t work to print as a 4×6. If you are emailing the file, could you send it to me? emilygray13@gmail.com. Thanks!!

109. Becky says:

Thank you! I needed a quick ABC book for quiet bags for some of my grandkids. This is perfect. I added personal pictures and cropped in PSE. Worked great!

110. Mindy says:

LOVE THIS! Thank you so much!! I know how much time this must have taken, so I really appreciate your willingness to share!

111. Kim says:

Is this still available as a free download?
    Thanks